Yummy chia pudding with cashew cream and raspberries that I made for my recent yoga & surf ocean retreat.
Adapted from Scoop-itup
- 1/3 cup chia
- 1 cup almond or coconut or rice milk
- pinch vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- granola of choice ( opt for a low in sugar one!)
- Place the chia seeds, milk, vanilla and cinnamon in a bowl and stir well so it doesn’t clump together and place in the fridge to set overnight
- Place the raw cashews in a container covered with water to soak and soften overnight
- In the morning blend the cashews with the coconut milk and flavouring of choice ( I like adding cinnamon and vanilla!). Blend until creamy and add milk bit by bit to avoid it becoming too runny, you want it to be thick
- Take out the chia from the fridge and place in jars and top with berries, cashew cream and granola and enjoy!