Coconut Spice Yoga & Naturopathy Retreats Terms & Conditions
- Early Bird Discount will apply if we receive the full amount owing by midnight of cut-off date. To qualify for the Early Bird Discount you must pay the FULL amount before, or on the cut-off date.
- After the Early bird date has finished, 50% deposit is payable at the time of booking. The deposit is refundable up until three months before the retreat, minus a $100 administration charge.
- No refund of deposit if cancellation occurs less then 3 months before the booking date.
- Coconut Spice will not reserve a place on the retreat without first receiving the non-refundable deposit.
- The full cost is to be paid 14 days prior to the retreat.
- Any losses and/or damages to the property are the responsibility of each participant.
- I declare that in the event of any accident, damage or injury caused to myself, my property or to another person or their property, Chrissie Alexander/Coconut Spice Yoga & Naturopathy, its staff and directors, shall not be held liable and will not allow legal action to be taken against them.
- If the participant withdraws 90 days or more prior to retreat commencement the participant will be refunded any amounts paid over and above the non-refundable deposit.
- If the participant withdraws 60-89 days prior to the retreat commencement the participant will receive 75% minus the non refundable retreat deposit.
- If the participant withdraws 30-59 days prior to the retreat commencement the participant will receive 50% minus the non refundable retreat deposit.
- If the participant withdraws 29 days or less prior to the retreat commencement the full retreat fee is non-refundable.
- If Coconut Spice Yoga Retreats cancels the retreat, all monies for the cost of the retreat will be refunded. Coconut Spice Yoga Retreats will not be responsible for any additional travel costs or transfers or other costs associated with the booked trip.
- Coconut Spice Yoga Retreats reserves the right to change or amend this policy at anytime. The current policy is always applicable.The Practice reserves the right to cancel any event (yoga retreats/yoga teacher training) if necessary. In the unlikely event that this occurs, a full refund of all monies will be returned to the client.
- It is strongly recommended that students purchase Travel Insurance to cover any situation that may arise, such as illness, change of ticket dates, family emergency, etc.
I agree that Coconut Spice Yoga Retreats is not responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend the retreat. I understand that the classes held during the retreat may be physically strenuous at times, and I voluntarily participate in the knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue, or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Coconut Spice Yoga/Chrissie Alexander or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.