BALI chakra healing
9-15TH MAy 2019
Are you feeling stressed out and need some time out for yourselves to recharge and rejuvenate?
Do you feel like escaping from life and deepening your yoga practice in nature?
Coconut Spice Yoga is hosting a 7-night 8-day chakra healing yoga retreat in Bali in May, allowing you the opportunity to deepen your yoga practice in paradise by the ocean amongst palm trees.
Give yourself the luxury of escaping the busyness of day to day life and experience the healing & transformative energy of Bali and its culture on the untouched north of Bali at Gaia Oasis.
You will feel rejuvenated as you sleep next to the ocean in hand-built bungalows, eat organic nourishing food from Gaia’s garden and truly connect with the beauty of nature.
I will also run workshops/labs and allow time for additional one-on-one time to answer any questions or to help with any current physical, mental and emotional issues that may arise.
You will also have the opportunity to experience the local culture and experience a spiritual cleansing rituals at a sacred water temple. Other optional side trips include dolphin spotting in fishermen boats at sunrise, or we can go on a hike to a beautiful waterfall.
- Sunrise daily hatha flow yoga overlooking the ocean and palm trees (all levels)
- Daily meditation & pranayama
- Evening daily candlelight yin yoga/ yoga nidra/ sound healing
- Traditional Balinese ocean-view 2 share cottage accommodation (supplement for own room)
- 3 daily delicious, Ayurvedic & naturopath-inspired, organic nourishing meals
- Yummy afternoon tea & fresh fruit & ginger tea available all day
- One-on-one time to ask any questions on yoga coaching, asana & philosophy
- Optional one-on-one session with me for nutrition, herbs, yoga coaching & energetic healing
How to get there:
Chrissie has been teaching yoga for 9 years and loves to incorporate pranayama and meditation to deepen the practice. Chrissie teaches Hatha vinyasa flow and yin yoga, using modifications to allow all levels to access the practice.
Chrissie’s style is compassionate and she loves to use the ancient teachings of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, Quantum Yoga, chakras and five elements to help students to incorporate yoga into their lives on and off the mat, also blending her naturopath and Ayurvedic wisdom to enhance the practice.