BALI YOGA BEACH RETREAT
7-13TH MAY 2018
Stressed out? Need some time out for yourselves? Want to escape life and deepen your yoga practice in nature?
Feeling lost and want to find your purpose in life?
Coconut Spice Yoga is hosting a 7-day, 6-night yoga retreat in Bali in May, allowing you the opportunity to deepen your yoga practice in paradise amongst palm trees.
Give yourself the luxury of escaping the busyness of day to day life and experience the healing energy of Bali and its culture on the untouched north of Bali at Gaia Oasis.
You will feel rejuvenated as you sleep next to the ocean in hand-built bungalows, eat organic nourishing from Gaia’s garden, truly connecting with the beauty of nature.
You will learn new meditation and breathing techniques to go deeper within. Yoga & meditation classes cater to all levels. There will be some silent periods to allow for a deeper inquiry.
I will also run workshops and allow for additional one-on-one time to answer any questions or to help with any current physical, mental and emotional issues that may arise.
- Sunrise Hatha flow yoga overlooking the ocean and palm trees (all levels)
- Daily meditation & pranayama
- Evening Candlelight Yin Yoga/ Yoga Nidra/ Sound healing
- Traditional Balinese ocean-view 2 share cottage accommodation (supplement for own room)
- 3 daily delicious, Ayurvedic & naturopath-inspired, organic nourishing meals
- Yummy afternoon tea, fresh fruit & ginger tea available every day
- Workshops on yoga coaching, asana & philosophy
- One-on-one yoga coaching session
Chrissie has been teaching yoga for 9 years and loves to incorporate pranayama and meditation to deeper the practice. Chrissie teaches Hatha vinyasa flow and yin yoga, using modifications to allow all levels to access the practice.
Chrissie’s style is compassionate and she loves to use the ancient teachings to help students to incorporate yoga into their lives on and off the mat, also blending her naturopath and Ayurvedic wisdom to enhance the practice.